Adjustable V Belts Top PTFE, PVC, PU
Top: PTFE, PVC, PU
Type: Z, A, B, C
Top PTFE act as a high temperature barrier between the product and
the underline belt.
Top PTFE effectively operates at contact temperatures up to 232℃.
The PTFE inserts have excellent release properties and are
extremely chemically inert.
Adjustable V Belts Top
- Quick Installation: Belts are easily made to the required length
and installed in minutes without dismantling drive system
- Low Maintenance: High tensile strength: low stretch. Power Twist
also requires no lubrication while in operation.
- Longer Life: Outlasts conventional rubber belts in tough
conditions. Unaffected by extremes of temperature, water, oils,
grease, and common industrial solvents.
- Reduce V Belt Stock: Power Twist is made to length on site,
eliminating the need to purchase and hold numerous different spare
endless belt lengths.
- Broad Product Range: Whether your application requires reduced
contact surface, high grip, abrasion resistance, non-marking,
high-temperature, oil and chemical resistance, you name it –
there’s a Power Twist Specialty Belt to meet your need.