Adjustable V Belts Z/10 3L 3/8“, Red Colr Same as Power Twist V
Type: Z/10 3L 3/8“
Made from custom polyurethane elastomers reinforced with multiple
plies of polyester fabric, our Link V Belts offer problem-solving
alternatives to conventional endless wrapped rubber v belts.
Our product range is comprised of Link V Belts and T Link V Belts
for the classical section drivers.
While simple in concept, our T Link V Belts composite V Belts
delivery outstanding performance, solving may of the field problems
traditionally associated with conventional V Belts.
Adjustable V Belts
- Quick Installation: Belts are easily made to the required length
and installed in minutes without dismantling drive system
- Low Maintenance: High tensile strength: low stretch. Power Twist
also requires no lubrication while in operation.
- Longer Life: Outlasts conventional rubber belts in tough
conditions. Unaffected by extremes of temperature, water, oils,
grease, and common industrial solvents.
- Reduce V Belt Stock: Power Twist is made to length on site,
eliminating the need to purchase and hold numerous different spare
endless belt lengths.
- Broad Product Range: Whether your application requires reduced
contact surface, high grip, abrasion resistance, non-marking,
high-temperature, oil and chemical resistance, you name it –
there’s a Power Twist Specialty Belt to meet your need.